ITUB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.572|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.775B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FAM, IGD, HSNI, RE, ITUB The Street Nov 29
- Should You Stay Invested in Mitsubishi UFJ? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Deutsche Bank Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Brazil: Stock market tries to lure back investors Financial Times Nov 17
- Itau Unibanco Holding's CEO Hosts Analyst Meeting Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 16
- Impressive Earnings for Mitsubishi UFJ Nov 15
- Impressive Earnings for Mitsubishi UFJ - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Neutral on Itau Unibanco Nov 11
- Neutral on Itau Unibanco - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- UBS AG Buys Back Assets Worth $3.76B Nov 11
ITUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Itau Unibanco Holding is down 6.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Bank Bradesco down 20.23%, and Banco De Chile down 3.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITUB
Pro Report PDF for ITUB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITUB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITUB
Did Itau Unibanco Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Itau Unibanco Holding S.A., is a bank in Brazil. The Company has four operational segments: Commercial Banking, Itau BBA, Consumer Credit and Corporate and Treasury. On October 24, 2010, Itau Unibanco completed the integration of customer service locations throughout Brazil. In total, 998 branches and 245 customer site branches (CSB) of Unibanco were redesigned and integrated as Itau Unibanco customer service locations, thus creating a network of approximately 4,700 units in the country under the Itau brand. The Company is a financial holding company controlled by Itau Unibanco Participacoes S.A. (IUPAR). As of December 31, 2010, it had a network of 3,747 service branches throughout Brazil. As of December 31, 2010, it operated 913 CSBs throughout Brazil. As of December 31, 2010, it operated 28,844 automated teller machines (ATMs) throughout Brazil. The company was formerly known as Itau Unibanco Banco Múltiplo S.A. Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It operates as a subsidiary Itausa - Investimentos Itau S.A.