ITUB Key Stats
- Is the Brazilian Banking Industry Growing? Fool May 22
- Non-Core Asset Sell-Off: How Banks Like Citigroup Are Restructuring Themselves May 22
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: South Africa's Rand Plummets; Yahoo!'s Big Mex... May 16
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Citigroup, Itau Unibanco Holding, JPMorgan Ch... May 16
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The Foreign Money Center Banks Industry With The Lowes... May 16
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Peru's Economy Struggles; Tata Motors Sales Sl... May 15
- KBW Announces Change to KBW Global Financials (Ex-U.S.) Index (KGXSM) Business Wire May 15
- Investing in Brazilian Happiness May 13
- Under-Performing Brazilian Stocks Look Attractive Now May 9
- Brazilian Banks Rally, Itau in Lead for Citi Unit May 7
ITUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Itau Unibanco is up 34.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bank Bradesco up 35.19%, and Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil down 1.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ITUB
Pro Report PDF for ITUB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITUB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITUB
Did Itau Unibanco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Itau Unibanco Holding S.A., is a bank in Brazil. The Company has four operational segments: Commercial Banking, Itau BBA, Consumer Credit and Corporate and Treasury. On October 24, 2010, Itau Unibanco completed the integration of customer service locations throughout Brazil. In total, 998 branches and 245 customer site branches (CSB) of Unibanco were redesigned and integrated as Itau Unibanco customer service locations, thus creating a network of approximately 4,700 units in the country under the Itau brand. The Company is a financial holding company controlled by Itau Unibanco Participacoes S.A. (IUPAR). As of December 31, 2010, it had a network of 3,747 service branches throughout Brazil. As of December 31, 2010, it operated 913 CSBs throughout Brazil. As of December 31, 2010, it operated 28,844 automated teller machines (ATMs) throughout Brazil. The company was formerly known as Itau Unibanco Banco Múltiplo S.A. Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It operates as a subsidiary Itausa - Investimentos Itau S.A.