ITRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5829|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Megawatts or Negawatts? Capitalizing on Wasted Electricity Fool Dec 9
- Itron Presents on Smart Grid Applications at Association of Professional Energy Managers (APEM) Forum noodls Dec 5
- Itron Joins Other Smart Cities Council Thought Leaders in Barcelona to Launch Readiness Guide and Participate in Smart City Expo World Congress noodls Nov 18
- Itron Joins Forces with Microsoft CityNext to Bring Innovation to Cities across the Globe noodls Nov 13
- Itron Customers CenterPoint Energy and SDG&E Among Energy Central’s 2013 KITE Award Winners noodls Nov 11
- ITRON INC /WA/ Financials Nov 8
- City of Baltimore Awards Contract to Itron for Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Water Meter System Installation Project noodls Nov 7
- City of Baltimore Awards Contract to Itron for Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Water Meter System Installation noodls Nov 7
- Itron Recognized for Contribution to Australia's Smart Meter Program noodls Nov 6
- RWE Subsidiary Selects Itron to Bring Efficient Water Supply to Urban Areas in Western Germany noodls Nov 5
ITRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Itron is down 11.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cognex up 79.02%, and Analogic up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITRI
Pro Report PDF for ITRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITRI
Did Itron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Itron Inc. is a provider of intelligent metering, data collection and utility software. It has nearly 8,000 utilities worldwide relying on their technology to optimize the delivery and use of energy and water. Itron's products include electricity, gas, water and heat meters, data collection and communication systems, including automated meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI); meter data management and related software applications; as well as project management, installation, and consulting services. The company classifies metering systems into three categories: standard metering, advanced metering systems and technology, and smart metering systems and technology. Itron operates its business through two segments: Itron North America and Itron International. It markets its products through direct sales, distributors, representative agencies, partners, and meter manufacturer representatives. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Liberty Lake, Washington.