ITMN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||161.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.859|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-215.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-253.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- European drug trial secrecy case hit by delay Reuters - UK Focus Dec 5
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy ITMN At A 65% Discount The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - SM, CERN, ITMN, CBI And AIRM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- INTERMUNE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 2
- InterMune (ITMN) pirfenidone granted orphan drug stats in Systemic Sclerosis Street Insider Dec 2
- InterMune pirfenidone granted orphan status for treatment of systemic sclerosis Dec 2
- Investors Snag ITMN 6.3% Cheaper Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Nov 7
- InterMune expects to raise $79.6M from stock sale Nov 6
- InterMune (ITMN) Prices 6.5M Common Offering at $13/Share Street Insider Nov 6
- INTERMUNE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
ITMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterMune is up 54.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.77%, Sanofi up 12.38%, and Novartis up 30.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITMN
Pro Report PDF for ITMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITMN
Did InterMune make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InterMune, Inc. is a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and commercialization of innovative therapies in pulmonology and fibrotic diseases. It engages in therapies for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, which is a lung disease. The firm's research programs are focuses on the discovery of targeted, small-molecule therapeutics and biomarkers to treat and monitor serious pulmonary and fibrotic diseases. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Brisbane, California.