ITMN Key Stats
- Commit To Buy InterMune At $5, Earn 44.6% May 23
- SAC Digs In as Deadline Nears for U.S. Insider Cases May 20
- Kyrgyzstan Decries Dismissal of U.S. Case Against Bakiyev May 10
- U.S. Case Ends Against Ex-Kyrgyz Leader Bakiyev’s Son May 9
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Drugmakers split as demands for open data mount Reuters - UK Focus May 8
- After AbbVie's Humira: What Next? May 6
- INTERMUNE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- 2 Biotechs To Avoid, 1 To Buy May 4
- 2 Biotechs To Avoid, 1 To Buy Fool May 3
- Positive News in the Oncology Space Regarding Myeloma and Melanoma Drugs: Expert... May 1
ITMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterMune is down 2.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Celgene Corporation up 77.50%, and Sanofi up 60.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITMN
Pro Report PDF for ITMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITMN
Did InterMune make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
InterMune, Inc. is a biotechnology company focused on the research, development and commercialization of innovative therapies in pulmonology and fibrotic diseases. It engages in therapies for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, which is a lung disease. The firm's research programs are focuses on the discovery of targeted, small-molecule therapeutics and biomarkers to treat and monitor serious pulmonary and fibrotic diseases. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Brisbane, California.