ITG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3786|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1900%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:06 am Investment Tech announced that Nov 2013 U.S. trading volume was 3.0 bln shares and average daily volume (:ADV) was 150 mln shares Dec 9
- ITG Releases November 2013 U.S. Trading Volumes PR Newswire Dec 9
- Amazon Discount Tracker Camelcamelcamel Tips Users to Deals BusinessWeek Dec 5
- Stable November Metrics for Interactive Brokers - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- KCG Holdings (KCG) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 7.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Should You Stay Invested in Interactive Brokers (IBKR)? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Will Investment Technology Group (ITG) Continue to Surge Higher? Nov 22
- Will Investment Technology Group (ITG) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Ladenburg Thalmann Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
ITG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Investment Technology Grp is up 121.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ladenburg Thalman up 153.2%, and Evercore Partners up 97.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITG
Pro Report PDF for ITG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITG
Did Investment Technology Grp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Investment Technology Group, Inc. is an agency brokerage and financial technology firm that partners with asset managers globally to provide innovative solutions spanning the investment continuum.