ITG Key Stats
- Schwab's May DATs Improve Jun 17
- Schwab's May DATs Improve - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Unit Guides High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Unit Guides High Jun 13
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Investment Tech Group Ranks As a... Jun 13
- INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... Jun 12
- ITG Launches ITG Algorithms Prism PR Newswire Jun 12
- Visa Held at Neutral Jun 11
- Visa Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Nasdaq Hits New 52-Week High Jun 11
ITG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Investment Technology Group is up 55.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services up 13.85%, and BGC Partners up 4.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITG
Pro Report PDF for ITG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITG
Did Investment Technology Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Investment Technology Group, Inc. is a United States-based multinational agency brokerage and financial markets technology firm aimed at a hedge fund and asset management clientele. One of the first suppliers of electronic trading services, ITG launched the industry’s second anonymous electronic trade matching system, POSIT, in 1987 . ITG has since expanded its business to include tools for portfolio management, pre-trade analysis, order management, trade execution, and post-trade evaluation.