ITC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.903|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||204.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- 4 Positives From ITC's Conference Call Fool Nov 25
- Are Utilities Overvalued? Nov 19
- ITC HOLDINGS CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 18
- Entergy: A Speculative Buy For Utility Income Seekers Nov 15
- ITC Holdings (ITC) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- ITC Holdings Corp. Declares Dividend to Shareholders noodls Nov 13
- ITC HOLDINGS CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 13
- [video] Baron: Growth, growth everywhere CNBC Nov 8
- [video] Investment opportunities everywhere: Baron CNBC Nov 8
ITC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ITC Holdings is up 20.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Entergy up 3.82%, and Northeast Utilities up 9.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITC
Pro Report PDF for ITC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITC
Did ITC Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ITC Transmission, also known as International Transmission Company, is an electric transmission company based in Novi, Michigan, a Detroit suburb. The company is in charge of the electric transmission system formerly owned by Detroit Edison and Consumers Energy. Its operations include asset planning; engineering, design, and construction; maintenance; and real time operations. ITC Holdings serves investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, power marketers, and alternative energy suppliers. The company was founded in 2001.