IT Key Stats
- Gartner Revises 2013 Government IT Spending Outlook to 0.1% Drop Bloomberg Jun 18
- Future of 3-D TV Murky as ESPN Ends Channel Jun 16
- MDU Resources Group Director Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 14
- Gartner Says Cloud Office Systems Total 8 Percent of the Overall Office Market a... Jun 13
- Gartner Says Worldwide External Controller-Based Disk Storage Market Grew 0.6 Pe... Jun 13
- Banks Increase Technology Spending and Accelerate Outsourcing: A Wall Street Tra... Jun 12
- Gartner Says by 2019, 90 Percent of Organizations Will Have Personal Data on IT ... Jun 12
- Gartner Announces Keynote Speakers for its Supply Chain Executive Conference 201... Jun 12
- Gartner Says Less than 10 Percent of Enterprises Have a True Information Strateg... Jun 11
- Gartner Says Worldwide Security Market to Grow 8.7 Percent in 2013 noodls Jun 11
IT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gartner is up 36.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, ServiceNow down 1.03%, and Sykes Enterprises up 4.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IT
Pro Report PDF for IT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IT
Did Gartner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gartner, Inc. is an information technology research and advisory firm headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. It was known as GartnerGroup until 2001. Gartner is an information technology research and advisory company providing technology related insight. Research provided by Gartner is targeted at CIOs and senior IT leaders in industries that include government agencies, high-tech and telecom enterprises, professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies and the investment community. The company consists of Research, Executive Programs, Consulting and Events. Gartner, Inc. was founded in 1979.