IT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.883|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||180.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gartner to Present at BMO Technology & Digital Media Conference Business Wire Dec 6
- InterQuest CEO Mark Braund: 2014 and Beyond: Gartner’s Business IT Predictions noodls Dec 6
- Planview Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated IT Portfolio Analysis Applications Business Wire Dec 5
- Document Security Systems, Inc. Has Strong Case Against Facebook Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Gartner Says Worldwide Server Shipments Grew 1.9 Percent, While Revenue Decreased 2.1 Percent in the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Dec 4
- Gartner Says Worldwide Semiconductor Revenue Grew 5.2 Percent in 2013 noodls Dec 4
- Gartner Predicts that 20 Percent of Spending on New Technologies Will Be On Fully Integrated as-a-Service Platform Solutions by 2018 noodls Dec 3
- Axway Expert Mark O’Neill to Speak at Gartner Applications Architecture Development and Integration Summit on Creating an API Backplane for Mobile Application Innovation noodls Dec 3
- Tangoe Ranked Highest for Overall Use Case in Gartner's "Critical Capabilities for Telecom Expense Management" Report noodls Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - PM, PANW, IMGN, CYBX And IT Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
IT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gartner is up 42.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Microsoft up 47.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IT
Pro Report PDF for IT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IT
Did Gartner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gartner, Inc. is an information technology research and advisory firm headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. It was known as GartnerGroup until 2001. Gartner is an information technology research and advisory company providing technology related insight. Research provided by Gartner is targeted at CIOs and senior IT leaders in industries that include government agencies, high-tech and telecom enterprises, professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies and the investment community. The company consists of Research, Executive Programs, Consulting and Events. Gartner, Inc. was founded in 1979.