ISS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1335|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.391M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- iSoftStone Hosts Innovation Developer Forum 2013 in Beijing PR Newswire Dec 6
- 7:23 am iSoftStone: Teng Yue Partners disclosed 6.8% active stake in amended 13D filing out last night after the close; says that going private offer is wholly unacceptable Dec 5
- Teng Yue reports 6.8% stake in iSoftStone, opposes 'wholly unacceptable' offer theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Teng Yue Partners Urges iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) to Reject $5.45/ADS Offer Street Insider Dec 4
- iSoftStone Holdings' Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- iSoftStone Holdings Limited Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Nov 26
- Q3 2013 iSoftStone Holdings Limited Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 26
- iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 Outlook Street Insider Nov 26
- iSoftStone Reports Financial and Operating Results for the Third Quarter 2013 PR Newswire Nov 26
- iSoftStone to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call on November 26, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EST (NY) noodls Nov 22
ISS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iSoftStone Holdings is up 30.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Unisys up 71.23%, and Infosys up 31.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISS
Pro Strategies Featuring ISS
Did iSoftStone Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ISoftStone Holdings Ltd. is a China-based IT services provider. Its services include IT services and solutions, including Consulting& Solutions, IT Services and BPO service lines.