ISS Key Stats
- China EverBright Reports 6.5% Stake iSoftStone Holdings Limited (ISS) Street Insider Jun 17
- Infosys Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Vipshop Climbs After LightInTheBox IPO: China Overnight Jun 6
- Investor group makes $333M bid for iSoftStone AP Jun 6
- What Shorts Might Be Watching at iSoftStone Holdings Fool Jun 6
- iSoftStone (ISS) Receives $5.85/ADS 'Go Private' Offer Street Insider Jun 6
- InPlay: iSoftStone receives non-binding proposal to acquire the co at $5.85 per ... Jun 6
- iSoftStone Holdings Limited Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire... Jun 6
- Murthy Reappointed at Infosys - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Broadcom Chip Wins COMPUTEX Award - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
ISS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iSoftStone is down 7.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Unisys Corporation up 33.89%, and Accenture up 43.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISS
Pro Report PDF for ISS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISS
Did iSoftStone make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.