ISR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1388|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.134M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-121.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ISORAY, INC. Financials Nov 21
- IsoRay (ISR) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06/Share Street Insider Nov 15
- ISORAY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- IsoRay, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results Marketwired Nov 15
- ISORAY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- On The Fly: Analyst Initiation Summary Nov 1
- Maxim Group Starts IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) at Buy Street Insider Nov 1
- Coverage initiated on IsoRay by Maxim Group Nov 1
- Johns Hopkins and Rutgers Medical School Now Utilizing IsoRay's Cesium-131 Sutured Seeds in Treating Metastatic Brain Cancer Marketwired Oct 21
- IsoRay's Cancer Fighting Cesium-131 Seeds, Sutures and Seeded Mesh Receive High Marks With Six Abstracts Presented During (ASTRO) the American Society for Radiation Oncology Conference Marketwired Oct 14
ISR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IsoRay is down 7.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, C.R. Bard up 42.86%, and Hologic up 14.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISR
Pro Strategies Featuring ISR
Did IsoRay make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IsoRay, Inc. is a medical technology company. The Company is a manufacturer of Cesium-131. Cs-131 seeds deliver radiation quickly and aggressively compared to other types of internal, low dose rate radiation.