ISR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.111|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.474M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-75.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/17 09:31
SA Breaking News11/17 09:02
|11/17/2014||Earnings||IsoRay, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results|
|09/30/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 IsoRay Inc Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 IsoRay Inc Earnings Results|
|03/05/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Isoray, Inc.|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||IsoRay, Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
ISR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IsoRay is up 235.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Lakeland Industries up 116.4%, and AngioDynamics up 13.26%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ISR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ISR
Did IsoRay make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
- Company Website: http://www.isoray.com
- IR Website: http://www.isoray.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
IsoRay Inc offers solutions for the treatment and diagnosis of disease using medical isotopes.
ISR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ISR","name")
- Description: =YCI("ISR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ISR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ISR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ISR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.