ISNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.043|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.149M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- Image Sensing Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Image Sensing Systems Announces 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- IMAGE SENSING SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Image Sensing Systems Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Image Sensing Systems Third-Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, November 6, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- Agosto Builds Breakthrough Software Product for Law Enforcement Market Marketwired Oct 22
- 'CitySync' Ushers in Safe Cities of the Future GlobeNewswire Oct 16
- Image Sensing Systems Introduces Two New Cost-Effective Video Detection Products for International Traffic Management Markets GlobeNewswire Oct 14
- Image Sensing Systems to Unveil Breakthrough Software at IACP That Enables Police to Move Faster From Crime to Conviction GlobeNewswire Oct 9
ISNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Image Sensing Systems is up 0.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, CSP up 34.74%, and Accelrys up 3.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISNS
Pro Strategies Featuring ISNS
Did Image Sensing Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Image Sensing Systems, Inc., develops and markets video and radar image processing products for use in traffic applications such as intersection control, highway, bridge and tunnel traffic management and traffic data collection.