ISIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||103.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.346|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-104.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts The Street Dec 4
- Keep An Eye on Exelixis, Cell Therapeutics, Isis, and Amarin Today Fool Dec 2
- This Week in Biotech Fool Nov 30
- Is There More to Isis Pharmaceuticals Than Kynamro? Fool Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - AHL, CNQR, CHE, ISIS And MNST Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Pipeline Progress at Isis Pharma - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 29
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Director Sells 10K Shares Street Insider Nov 27
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades ISIS Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 26
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): Today's Featured Drugs Winner The Street Nov 26
ISIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Isis Pharmaceuticals is up 318.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Roche Holding up 43.91%, and Aegerion Pharmaceuticals up 222.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISIS
Pro Report PDF for ISIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISIS
Did Isis Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in the development and commercialization of drugs to treat various health conditions, including inflammatory, viral, metabolic and cardiovascular and dermatological diseases and cancer. The company through its primary technology, Antisense, creates inhibitors designed to hybridize with their RNA target and modulate the production of proteins associated with diseases. The company has strategic alliances and collaboration agreements primarily with GlaxoSmithKline; Genzyme Corporation; Archemix Corp.; Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Eli Lilly and Company. It was founded in January 1989 by Stanley T. Crooke and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.