ISIS Key Stats
- Isis Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual dbAccess Health... May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- Aegerion's Pricing Power Sends Shares Flying May 22
- Isis Pharmaceuticals' Management Presents at UBS Global Healthcare Conference (T... May 20
- Presentation Pandemonium Equals 30% Pop May 17
- A Disconnect Between Future Prospects of Drug Candidates Versus Where Share Pric... May 16
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Genomic Health, Sanofi, Regeneron Pharmaceuti... May 16
- ISIS Pharmaceuticals Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health... May 15
- Sanofi/REGN Commence Enrollment May 15
- Sanofi/REGN Commence Enrollment - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
ISIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Isis Pharmaceuticals is up 111.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals up 343.1%, and Sanofi up 64.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISIS
Pro Report PDF for ISIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISIS
Did Isis Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is engaged in the development and commercialization of drugs to treat various health conditions, including inflammatory, viral, metabolic and cardiovascular and dermatological diseases and cancer. The company through its primary technology, Antisense, creates inhibitors designed to hybridize with their RNA target and modulate the production of proteins associated with diseases. The company has strategic alliances and collaboration agreements primarily with GlaxoSmithKline; Genzyme Corporation; Archemix Corp.; Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Eli Lilly and Company. It was founded in January 1989 by Stanley T. Crooke and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.