ISIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-26.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Intel Unit Acquires Hacker League - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Microchip Shares Fall on Narrowed Q3 View - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Intersil Launches Fully-Integrated 6A Digital Switching Regulator for Next-Generation Infrastructure Power Systems noodls Dec 3
- Intel to Sell OnCue - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Intersil to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: OFC, DLR, ISIL, CMLP, HME Nov 20
- Intersil's Highly Compact Ambient and Infrared Sensor Sets New Standard for Handheld, PC, TV and Industrial Displays noodls Nov 18
- INTERSIL CORP/DE Financials Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Intersil, Textainer Group Holdings and Alaska Air Nov 13
- Texas Instruments Introduces TI Designs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
ISIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intersil is up 38.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Microchip Technology up 38.88%, and Texas Instruments up 42.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISIL
Pro Report PDF for ISIL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISIL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISIL
Did Intersil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intersil Corporation is an American company that specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of high-performance analog semiconductors for four high-growth markets: Communications, Computing, High End Consumer and Industrial. The company markets its products through distributors and value added resellers to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and contract manufacturers in China, the United States, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, Singapore, and Mexico. Intersil Corporation was founded in August 1999 and is headquartered in Milpitas, California.