ISIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0751|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.007M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insignia Systems, Inc. Announces Stock Repurchase Plan noodls Dec 6
- 4:05 pm Insignia Sys announces stock repurchase plan of up to $5 mln of co common stock Dec 5
- INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC/MN Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- Insignia Systems, Inc. Announces Stock Repurchase Plan Business Wire Dec 5
- Sidoti Upgrades Insignia Systems (ISIG) to Buy (earlier) Street Insider Nov 8
- INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC/MN Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Insignia Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC/MN Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 30
- Insignia Systems, Inc. Announces a Profitable Third Quarter noodls Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Insignia Systems Inc Earnings Release - 4:05 pm ET Oct 30
ISIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insignia Systems is up 59.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Hollywood Media up 11.85%, and InnerWorkings down 48.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISIG
Pro Strategies Featuring ISIG
Did Insignia Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Insignia Systems Inc., markets in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer packaged goods manufacturers.