ISIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0841|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/29 16:05
Business Wire10/22 08:45
Business Wire10/21 11:40
Business Wire09/12 12:41
Business Wire09/12 10:48
|07/30/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||INSIGNIA SYSTEMS, INC.Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||INSIGNIA SYSTEMS, INC. TO REPORT 2014 SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS|
ISIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insignia Systems is up 8.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, AirMedia Group up 36.42%, and Clear Channel Outdoor down 7.45%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ISIG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ISIG
Did Insignia Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Company Website: http://www.insigniasystems.com
- IR Website: http://insigniasystems.com/index.php/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Insignia Systems Inc markets in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer packaged goods manufacturers.
ISIG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ISIG","name")
- Description: =YCI("ISIG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ISIG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ISIG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ISIG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.