ISH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.497|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPHOLDING CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPHOLDING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 1
- International Shipholding Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPHOLDING CORPORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS, Declares third quarter dividend of $0.25 per share on its Common Stock noodls Oct 30
- International Shipholding Corp. (ISH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 30
- International Shipholding Corp. (ISH) Post Q3 Loss of $0.45/Sh, Sales Miss Views Street Insider Oct 30
- International Shipholding Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 30
- Q3 2013 International Shipholding Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- International Shipholding's Series A Preferred Stock Shares Cross 9% Yield Mark Oct 28
- Cash Dividend On The Way From International Shipholding Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock Oct 23
ISH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Shipholding is up 53.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Britannia Bulk Holdings up 146.0%, and Dynagas LNG Partners up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISH
Pro Strategies Featuring ISH
Did International Shipholding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Shipholding Corporation operates a fleet of U.S. and International Flag vessels that provide international and domestic maritime transportation services to commercial and governmental customers mainly under medium to long-term contracts.