ISCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.133|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Del.'s Firefly music fest expands to 4 days, more acts Nov 26
- Efficient Scale and Intangible Assets Support International Speedway's Narrow Moat Nov 25
- HSN, Inc. Debuts First Ever More The Merrier Holiday Campaign Across Its Full Portfolio Of Brands noodls Oct 29
- ISC To Provide The First Fully-Integrated Multi-Media Raceday Experience For Fans noodls Oct 29
- International Speedway Corp Group Member Buys 7K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Oct 9
- Top Insider Trades: AMIC ISCA ACCL GGM Oct 9
- Company news for October 4, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Oct 4
- International Speedway Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Oct 3
- Entertaining and Investor Friendly Oct 3
- International Speedway Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Oct 3
ISCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Speedway is up 29.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, International Speedway up 31.53%, and Carnival down 3.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISCA
Pro Report PDF for ISCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISCA
Did International Speedway make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Speedway Corporation is a corporation whose primary business is the ownership and management of NASCAR race tracks. ISC was founded by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr. in 1953 for the construction of Daytona International Speedway and in 1999 they merged with Penske Motorsports to become one of the largest motorsports companies in North America. The company has played an important, though controversial, role in the modernization of the sport. It has worked with NASCAR to create new tracks and update older ones in an effort to improve the racing and the experience for spectators and has constructed popular new tracks in regions previously thought uninterested in NASCAR. The company is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida.