ISCA Key Stats
- Did International Speedway Squander Its Latest Sales Increase? May 15
- Did International Speedway Squander Its Latest Sales Increase? Fool May 14
- Should Investors Follow John Rogers' Bullish Picks? May 10
- $250 Million Daytona Facelift In Jeopardy After Decision By Florida Legislature May 8
- Here's How International Speedway Is Making You So Much Cash Fool Apr 25
- Support.com Part-Owner Buys More Than 17K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Apr 17
- Moovweb Creates Streamlined Mobile Fan Experience for International Speedway Cor... Apr 16
- INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... Apr 11
- ISC appoints 2 new board members Apr 10
- Int'l Speedway Corp (ISCA) Raises Annual Dividend 10% to $0.22; 0.7% Yield Street Insider Apr 10
ISCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Speedway Corporation is up 43.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Speedway Motorsports up 19.07%, and Brunswick Corporation up 60.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISCA
Pro Report PDF for ISCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISCA
Did International Speedway Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
International Speedway Corporation is a corporation whose primary business is the ownership and management of NASCAR race tracks. ISC was founded by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr. in 1953 for the construction of Daytona International Speedway and in 1999 they merged with Penske Motorsports to become one of the largest motorsports companies in North America. The company has played an important, though controversial, role in the modernization of the sport. It has worked with NASCAR to create new tracks and update older ones in an effort to improve the racing and the experience for spectators and has constructed popular new tracks in regions previously thought uninterested in NASCAR. The company is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida.