ISBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9769|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||105.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- FIG Partners Starts Investors Bancorp (ISBC) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 29
- Astoria Financial Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Banner Corp Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Banner Corp Hits New 52-Week High Nov 19
- Should You Stay Invested in People's United? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- NYCB Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Meridian Interstate Bancorp Upped to Strong Buy Nov 13
- Meridian Interstate Bancorp Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Sterling Financial Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
ISBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Investors Bancorp is up 42.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Meridian Interstate up 36.11%, and Banner up 38.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISBC
Pro Report PDF for ISBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISBC
Did Investors Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Investors Bancorp Inc. is the holding company for Investors Savings Bank, a New Jersey-chartered savings bank. It has been serving the banking needs of New Jersey residents since 1926. The range of products includes mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, CDs, and a variety of checking and savings accounts. The bank is headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey.