IRWD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.358|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-264.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1253%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nothing alarming in Ironwood Linzess safety reports, says Cantor Dec 9
- Ironwood, Forest Labs, Corden extend commercial supply agreement Nov 26
- Ironwood (IRWD), Forest (FRX), Corden Amend Lnaclotide Supply Agreement Street Insider Nov 26
- IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 26
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals to Host Investor Day on December 12, 2013 Business Wire Nov 21
- Synergy Pharma's Q3 Loss Narrower than Expected Nov 15
- Synergy Pharma's Q3 Loss Narrower than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference Business Wire Nov 6
- Nothing Should Irritate You About Synergy's Upcoming Catalysts Nov 6
- Pipeline Progress at Synergy Pharma Nov 4
IRWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ironwood Pharmaceuticals is up 2.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Forest Laboratories up 57.95%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 129.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRWD
Pro Report PDF for IRWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRWD
Did Ironwood Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ironwood is an entrepreneurial pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and intends to commercialize innovative human medicines targeting important therapeutic needs. Its products includes developing Linaclotide, the company's guanylate cyclase type-C agonist being developed for the treatment of patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation or chronic constipation is currently in Phase 3 clinical development. The company operates its business in one segment: Human therapeutics. The company was formerly known as Microbia, Inc. and changed its name to Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in April 2008. The company was founded by Peter M. Hecht, Eric F. Summers, Brian M. Cali, Joseph C. Cook, Jr. and Gina Bornino Miller in 1998 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.