IRWD Key Stats
- Ironwood and Forest to Present Linaclotide Data at Digestive Disease Week® 2013 Business Wire May 14
- Top Life Science Investors Of 2013 May 9
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health... May 7
- Analyst downgrades Ironwood Pharma on expenses May 6
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Open Mixed, Tyson Posts Downbeat Profit Benzinga May 6
- Cowen Downgrades Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD) to Neutral Street Insider May 6
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Enters Oversold Territory (IRWD) May 1
- The Compelling Science Behind Synergy Apr 29
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Biotech Stocks, April 19 to April 26 Apr 27
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Apr 27
IRWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ironwood Pharmaceuticals is up 21.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Forest Laboratories up 14.64%, and Synergy Pharmaceuticals up 22.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRWD
Pro Report PDF for IRWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRWD
Did Ironwood Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ironwood is an entrepreneurial pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and intends to commercialize innovative human medicines targeting important therapeutic needs. Its products includes developing Linaclotide, the company's guanylate cyclase type-C agonist being developed for the treatment of patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation or chronic constipation is currently in Phase 3 clinical development. The company operates its business in one segment: Human therapeutics. The company was formerly known as Microbia, Inc. and changed its name to Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in April 2008. The company was founded by Peter M. Hecht, Eric F. Summers, Brian M. Cali, Joseph C. Cook, Jr. and Gina Bornino Miller in 1998 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.