IROQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7833|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.319M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 20
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 23
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 11
- IF Bancorp (IROQ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield; Approves 5% Buyback Street Insider Sep 11
- IF Bancorp, Inc. Announces Initial Cash Dividend and Second Stock Repurchase Program Business Wire Sep 11
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 28
- IF Bancorp, Inc. Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2013 Business Wire Aug 28
- IF BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 21
IROQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IF Bancorp is up 24.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Camco Financial up 222.8%, and Georgetown Bancorp up 39.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IROQ
Pro Strategies Featuring IROQ
Did IF Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IF Bancorp, Inc. is a saving and loan holding company. It through Iroquois Federal Savings & Loan Association is engaged in providing a full range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers.