IRF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.747|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IR’s Highly Compact 10A AUIR08152S Gate Drive IC Shrinks Automotive High Current Switching Systems While Boosting Performance noodls Dec 5
- IR’s IRS2538DS Named a 2013 Hot 100 Product by EDN Magazine noodls Nov 26
- IR Introduces IR3891 and IR3892 Dual Output SupIRBuck® Voltage Regulators for Space-Constrained Netcom, Server and Storage Applications noodls Nov 14
- Drexel Hamilton Starts International Rectifier (IRF) at Buy Street Insider Nov 14
- Investors May Be Under-Valuing This Semi IC Stock By 45% Nov 8
- IRF Beats on Q1 Earnings Nov 5
- IRF Beats on Q1 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- International Rectifier Announces Results of 2013 Annual Meeting noodls Nov 4
- INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Regulation Nov 4
- INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
IRF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International is up 46.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Fairchild Semiconductor down 4.60%, and Infineon Technologies up 38.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRF
Pro Report PDF for IRF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRF
Did International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Rectifier Corporation(IR) is a pioneer and world leader in advanced power management technology, from digital, analog and mixed-signal ICs to advanced circuit devices, power systems and components. The world's leading manufacturers of computers, appliances, automobiles, consumer electronics and defense systems relyn IR technology to drive the performance and efficiency of their products. Its semiconductors are used in a variety of applications, such as Automotive, Networking, Industrial Motors, Display, Consumer Electronics, Servers, Personal Computers, Game Stations, Telecommunications and Household Appliance. The company operates its business through six segments: Power Management Devices, Energy-Savings Products, Automotive Products, Enterprise Power, HiRel and Intellectual Property. The company's customers include distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and contract manufacturers. International Rectifier Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in El Segundo, California.