IRE Key Stats
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group is Ready to Shake Up the Irish Banking Industry Yahoo 03/04 08:03 ET
- ADR Shares End Lower; Unilever Shares Active Dow Jones 03/03 17:11 ET
- Bank of Ireland's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/03 10:58 ET
- Bank of Ireland's Losses Shrink Dow Jones 03/03 03:45 ET
- Notification of Significant Shareholding noodls 02/21 03:15 ET
- Moody's upgrades EUR 25.6m CLO notes of Partholon CDO I PLC Yahoo 02/17 12:57 ET
- A Lean, Wary Post-Bailout Ireland Begets Rising Stocks Yahoo 02/14 17:17 ET
- When The Cloud Disappears, Look Out Above! Yahoo 02/14 10:35 ET
- Bank of Ireland Renews Partnership with the DCU Sports Academy noodls 02/14 08:09 ET
- Correction to Text, January 31, 2014 Release: Moody's downgrades the rating of three notes in Brunel Residential Mortgage Securitization No. 1 and confirms the rating of five notes in ResLoc UK 2007-1 PLC Yahoo 02/12 13:29 ET
|Apr 24||Misc||Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co Of) Annual General Meeting|
IRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Ireland is up 120.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Allied Irish Banks up 154.1%, and Wells Fargo up 36.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRE
Pro Report PDF for IRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRE
Did Bank of Ireland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Europe
- Headquarters Country: Ireland
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Ireland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of) provides financial services in Ireland to all sectors of the Irish economy. These include checking and deposit services, overdrafts, term loans, mortgages, business and corporate lending, among others.