IRE Key Stats
- IRE July 2014 Options Begin Trading Nov 18
- Falling inflation prompts ECB action according to Bank of Ireland economist noodls Nov 14
- The Bank Of Ireland - Emerging From The Ashes Of The Crisis Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Loyalty Build compromise noodls Nov 14
- Bank of Ireland Business Momentum survey reveals that 66% of business leaders in Ireland are optimistic about the year ahead noodls Nov 11
- GDP growth to strengthen in 2014 according to Bank of Ireland’s Quarterly Economic Outlook noodls Nov 2
- The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland (The “Group”) Interim Management Statement noodls Nov 1
- GDP growth to strengthen in 2014 according to Bank of Ireland’s Quarterly Economic Outlook noodls Nov 1
- Interim Management Statement November 2013 noodls Nov 1
- Unprofitable Allied Irish Banks At 4.98 Times Book Value - An Absurd Valuation Seeking Alpha Oct 25
IRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Ireland is up 150.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Wells Fargo up 37.53%, and Allied Irish Banks up 184.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRE
Pro Report PDF for IRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRE
Did Bank of Ireland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of) provides financial services in Ireland to all major sectors of the Irish economy. These include checking and deposit services, overdrafts, term loans, mortgages, business and corporate lending, among others.