IRE Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/09 13:18
|08/01/2014||Earnings||Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co Of) Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/25/2014||Misc||Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co Of) Annual General Meeting|
|03/10/2014||Misc||Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co Of) 2013 Annual Report|
|03/03/2014||Earnings||Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co Of) Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
IRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Ireland is up 5.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.54%, BCB Holdings down 12.20%, and Swedbank down 0.07%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IRE
PDF Report for IRE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IRE
Did Bank of Ireland make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Europe
- Company Website: http://www.bankofireland.com
- IR Website: http://www.bankofireland.com/about-bank-of-ireland/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: Ireland
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Ireland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: International Trade Financing
- NAICS Code: 522293
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of) provides financial services in Ireland to all sectors of the Irish economy. These include checking and deposit services, overdrafts, term loans, mortgages, business and corporate lending, among others.
IRE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IRE","name")
- Description: =YCI("IRE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IRE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IRE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IRE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.