IRDM Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 13
- IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote ... May 13
- Iridium Communications Misses on the Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- Iridium Communications Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For IRDM May 2
- Iridium Communications Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Like These Results Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Iridium Communications, Inc. (IRDM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS Street Insider May 2
- Q1 2013 Iridium Communications Inc. Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 2
- Iridium Announces First-Quarter 2013 Results; Company Affirms 2013 Outlook GlobeNewswire May 2
- IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... May 2
IRDM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Iridium Communications is down 12.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.96%, Inteliquent down 21.49%, and Lumos Networks up 94.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRDM
Pro Report PDF for IRDM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRDM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRDM
Did Iridium Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Iridium Communications Inc. is a company, based in McLean, Virginia, United States which operates the Iridium satellite constellation, a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium. The number of satellites projected in the early stages of planning was 77, the atomic number of iridium, evoking the metaphor of 77 electrons orbiting the nucleus.