IRBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.616|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-51.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IRobot Enters Oversold Territory (IRBT) The Street 11:22 AM
- The $400 Million Chef, Robot Vacuums, and Banks Foreclosing on Banks Fool Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Glass-Half-Full Market Nov 25
- iRobot (IRBT) Announces Leadership Streamlining; COO Beck Resigns Street Insider Nov 25
- Why Do You Still Own MAKO Surgical? Fool Nov 22
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Sell Before It's Too Late Nov 19
- Reaching for Silicon Valley Nov 16
- [video] iRobot: From Roombas to Combat Fighters Nov 15
- iRobot Launches Advanced Roomba Nov 13
- iRobot Launches Advanced Roomba - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
IRBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iRobot is up 68.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Kimberly-Clark up 25.83%, and Henkel up 44.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRBT
Pro Report PDF for IRBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRBT
Did iRobot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iRobot Corporation is an American advanced technology company founded in 1990 and incorporated in Delaware in 2000. The iRobot Corporation designs robots such as an autonomous home vacuum cleaner (Roomba), the Scooba that scrubs and cleans hard floors, and military and police robots, such as the PackBot. iRobot is a public corporation, based in Bedford, Massachusetts. The company was founded by Dr. Rodney Brooks and robocists Colin Angle and Helen Greiner.