IR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.676|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||806.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- INGERSOLL-RAND PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets Dec 5
- Ingersoll-Rand shares poised to advance, says Bernstein Dec 4
- The Real Reason Ingersoll Rand's Stock Plunged Today Fool Dec 2
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/02: (BOSC) (VSCI) (DGLY) Higher; (ZOOM) (IR) (CIE) Lower Street Insider Dec 2
- Ingersoll Rand Completes Spinoff of Allegion noodls Dec 2
- INGERSOLL-RAND PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Completes Allegion (ALLE) Spin Street Insider Dec 2
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Roof Leaking Today The Street Dec 2
- Ingersoll Reaches New 52-Week High Nov 29
- Ingersoll Reaches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
IR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ingersoll-Rand is up 50.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Dover up 47.09%, and Honeywell International up 46.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IR
Pro Report PDF for IR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IR
Did Ingersoll-Rand make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ingersoll-Rand plc is a $13 billion global diversified industrial company founded in 1871. The Ingersoll Rand name came into use in 1905 through the combination of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. Ingersoll Rand used to be part of the S&P 500, but was replaced by Quanta Services in June 2009. Its corporate headquarters are in the Airside Business Park in Swords, Fingal, County Dublin, Ireland.