IPXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.700|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Impax Laboratories Inc. Stock Upgraded (IPXL) The Street Dec 6
- Impax Settles Litigation with Purdue Pharma - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Impax Settles Litigation with Purdue Pharma Dec 5
- Impax Laboratories Announces OxyContin® Patent Challenge Settlement Business Wire Dec 3
- Impax Labs Attains 52-Week High Dec 2
- Impax Labs Attains 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Bull Of The Day: Impax Nov 27
- Short Interest Drops 28% For IPXL The Street Nov 27
- Impax Laboratories to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on December 3 noodls Nov 27
- Bull of the Day: Impax (IPXL) - Bull of the Day Zacks Nov 27
IPXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Impax Laboratories is up 15.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Actavis up 89.33%, and AVANIR Pharmaceuticals up 69.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPXL
Pro Report PDF for IPXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPXL
Did Impax Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IMPAX Laboratories, Inc. is a technology-based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. It was founded by Larry Hsu in 1995.