IPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5729|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-93.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||42.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Russia Won't Push for Uralkali/Belarus Cartel, Says Deputy Prime Minister Street Insider Dec 10
- Bears returning to Intrepid Potash Dec 9
- Potash Making Big Cuts Fool Dec 8
- Potash Corp. Announces Headcount Haircut - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- CF Industries, Rivals Rally On MLP Hopes, New Ratings Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Why the wayward Canpotex upset the Russian giant Uralkali Market Realist Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on Intrepid Potash by RBC Capital Mkts Dec 4
- RBC Capital Starts Intrepid Potash (IPI) at Sector Perform Street Insider Dec 4
- Why Uralkali caught and punished the wayward Canpotex Market Realist Dec 3
- Uralkali / Belaruskali Reunification Anything But Easy (POT) (IPI) Street Insider Dec 3
IPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intrepid Potash is down 33.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Agrium down 7.84%, and Mosaic down 16.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPI
Pro Report PDF for IPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPI
Did Intrepid Potash make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intrepid Potash, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado, is the largest producer of potassium chloride, also known as muriate of potash, in the United States. In addition, it produces three valuable byproducts: Solar Salt, Magnesium Chloride brine and Sulfate of Potash Magnesia. Intrepid Potash, Inc. has two production facilities in Utah and three in New Mexico. These subsidiaries are named: Intrepid Potash® -Moab, LLC, Intrepid Potash® - Wendover, LLC and Intrepid Potash® - New Mexico, LLC. It owns three mines, all in the Western U.S., near the cities of Carlsbad, New Mexico, Moab, Utah, and Wendover, Utah. The company was founded in 2000.