IPI Key Stats
- INTREPID POTASH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agree... Jun 17
- Potash Prices Have Come Down Near Our Long-Term Forecast, Eliminating A Potentia... Jun 12
- Why You Should Invest in the Leaders of the Agriculture Industry Fool Jun 11
- INTREPID POTASH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 30
- These Insiders Are Buying, Should You? May 30
- Intrepid Potash, Value Or Growth Stock? Both! May 23
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 52K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 17
- Top Buys by Directors: Jornayvaz III's $348.8K Bet on IPI May 17
- Mosaic Says It Will Be Independent After Cargill Resolution May 15
- INTREPID POTASH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 14
IPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intrepid Potash is down 6.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Mosaic up 18.00%, and Syngenta up 24.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPI
Pro Report PDF for IPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPI
Did Intrepid Potash make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intrepid Potash, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado, is the largest producer of potassium chloride, also known as muriate of potash, in the United States. In addition, it produces three valuable byproducts: Solar Salt, Magnesium Chloride brine and Sulfate of Potash Magnesia. Intrepid Potash, Inc. has two production facilities in Utah and three in New Mexico. These subsidiaries are named: Intrepid Potash® -Moab, LLC, Intrepid Potash® - Wendover, LLC and Intrepid Potash® - New Mexico, LLC. It owns three mines, all in the Western U.S., near the cities of Carlsbad, New Mexico, Moab, Utah, and Wendover, Utah. The company was founded in 2000.