IPHS Key Stats
- Ex-Div Reminder For Innophos Holdings (IPHS) May 13
- Innophos Holdings (IPHS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield Street Insider May 3
- Innophos Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 3
- Why Innophos Holdings' Shares Dropped Apr 30
- Innophos Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Innophos Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Apr 30
- IPHS Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Apr 30
- INNOPHOS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... Apr 30
- Innophos Holdings Whiffs on Earnings Fool Apr 30
- Innophos Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now Apr 29
IPHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Innophos is up 13.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.08%, Koppers up 26.07%, and International Flavors & Fragrances up 52.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPHS
Pro Report PDF for IPHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPHS
Did Innophos make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Innophos is a leading producer of specialty grade phosphate products for the Food, Pharmaceutical and Industrial market segments. Within these segments its products cover a broad range of applications including water, paper and metal treatment, agriculture, electronics, textiles, tablets, meat preservation and detergents. It serves primarily consumer goods manufacturers, distributors, and specialty chemical manufacturers in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. Innophos Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey.