IPHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9876|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analog Devices Beats on Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- INPHI CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Inphi Corporation trades higher after Q3 report theflyonthewall.com Oct 30
- Inphi Q3 Loss Widens, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Inphi's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Inphi Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 29
- Inphi Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 29
- INPHI CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 29
- Inphi Corp. (IPHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs Street Insider Oct 29
- Q3 2013 Inphi Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 29
IPHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inphi is up 25.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Microchip Technology up 47.15%, and Supertex up 44.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPHI
Pro Report PDF for IPHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPHI
Did Inphi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Inphi Corp provides high-speed analog and mixed signal semiconductor solutions for the communications, datacenter and computing markets.