IPGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||154.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP): Today's Featured Electronics Winner Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - LEA, PWR, HTA, IPGP And SYK Traded By Insiders Nov 11
- IPG PHOTONICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- IPG Photonics' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- IPG Photonics 3Q net income flat, shares fall AP Nov 1
- IPG Photonics Reports Record Revenue Achieved in Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 1
- IPG Photonics Corp. (IPGP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Street Insider Nov 1
- InPlay: IPG Photonics misses by $0.03, reports revs in-line; guides Q4 EPS in-line, revs in-line Nov 1
- Q3 2013 IPG Photonics Corporation Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 1
- Trading Radar for 11/01: Chevron (CVX), Arcos Dorados (ARCO), Am. Axle (AXL), Madison Square Garden (MSG) Report Street Insider Oct 31
IPGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IPG Photonics is up 19.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Rofin-Sinar Technologies up 19.00%, and Coherent up 49.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPGP
Pro Report PDF for IPGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPGP
Did IPG Photonics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IPG Photonics is the world's leading provider of high power fiber lasers and fiber amplifiers that are revolutionizing performance and utility in a remarkable array of materials processing, telecommunications, medical and other advanced applications. IPG Photonics is based in Oxford, Massachusetts with additional manufacturing facilities in Germany, Italy and Russia, and regional sales offices in Detroit, Silicon Valley, China, France, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore and the U.K. IPG Photonics Corporation was founded in 1990.