IPG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7566|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||391.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- On the Fly: Periodicals Wrap-Up theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- [$$] Ad Spending Expected to Pick Up Pace The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
- News From the Advertising Industry Dec 8
- EyeLock Appoints Weber Shandwick Global PR Agency of Record PR Newswire Dec 6
- R/GA And Techstars Announce The 10 Startups Selected For The R/GA Connected Devices Accelerator Program PR Newswire Dec 4
- Weber Shandwick Launches CCO 4.0, First Impact Analysis Tool for Chief Communications Officers in a Digital World PR Newswire Dec 3
- Interpublic to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media & Communications Conference noodls Dec 2
- Mullen Appoints Alex Leikikh Third CEO in Agency History Business Wire Dec 2
- Brand Experience Trends To Watch In 2014 PR Newswire Dec 2
- News From the Advertising Industry Dec 1
IPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Interpublic Group is up 55.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Publicis Groupe up 48.63%, and Omnicom up 44.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPG
Pro Report PDF for IPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPG
Did Interpublic Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. (IPG) was incorporated in Delaware in September 1930 under the name of McCann-Erickson Incorporated, as the successor to the advertising agency businesses founded in 1902 by A.W. Erickson and in 1911 by Harrison K. McCann. The company has operated under the Interpublic name since January 1961. IPG's agencies deliver services across the full spectrum of marketing disciplines and specialties, including advertising, direct marketing, media buying and planning, public relations, events marketing, Internet and search engine marketing, social media marketing and mobile marketing. The company also sets company-wide financial objectives and corporate strategy, directs collaborative inter-agency programs, establishes financial management and operational controls, guides personnel policy, conducts investor relations and oversees mergers and acquisitions. The company's current chairman and CEO is Michael I. Roth. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. is based in New York, New York.