IPCM Key Stats
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. to Present at Wells Fargo 2013 Healthcare Conf... Jun 12
- IPC THE HOSPITALIST COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a... Jun 10
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Partici... Jun 4
- IPC The Hospitalist Company Acquires Acute Care Practice in Florida GlobeNewswire May 30
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. to Present at Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare... May 28
- IPC The Hospitalist Company Physician Leaders Presenting at the Society of Hospi... May 13
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire May 8
- IPC THE HOSPITALIST COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- 1 Winner and 4 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Apr 28
- IPC The Hospitalist Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool Apr 25
IPCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IPC The Hospitalist Company is up 28.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Almost Family up 4.41%, and Center for Wound Healing up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPCM
Pro Report PDF for IPCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPCM
Did IPC The Hospitalist Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. is a leading national hospitalist physician group practice company that operates and manages hospitalist practices. Hospitalists are acute-care physician specialists who focus on a patient's hospital care from the time of admission to discharge and have no outpatient responsibilities. Hospitalists practice exclusively in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, sub-acute and long-term care settings. IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc., formerly known as InPatient Consultants Management, Inc. was founded by Adam D. Singer in 1995 and is headquartered in North Hollywood, California.