IPCI Key Stats
- Flamel Technologies SA (FLML) Soars: Stock Up 6.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/17 04:39 ET
- Flamel Technologies SA (FLML) Soars: Stock Up 6.6% Yahoo 04/17 02:48 ET
- Tetraphase Slumps: TTPH Falls 10.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/15 08:49 ET
- Tetraphase Slumps: TTPH Falls 10.3% in Session Yahoo 04/15 06:54 ET
- Intellipharmaceuticals International, Inc. (IPCI) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider 04/14 07:03 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces First Quarter 2014 Results GlobeNewswire 04/14 07:00 ET
- Flamel Technologies (FLML) Jumps: Stock Adds 9.8% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/10 08:51 ET
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (CPRX) Jumps: Stock Up 8.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/04 08:51 ET
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (CPRX) Jumps: Stock Up 8.6% Yahoo 04/04 02:01 ET
- Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) Jumps: Stock Adds 5.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/31 09:39 ET
|Apr 14||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
|Feb 18||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.07.|
|Oct 01||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results. Estimate: -0.10.|
|Jul 02||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results. Estimate: -0.13.|
IPCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntelliPharmaCeutics is up 75.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.72%, WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) up 98.87%, and Bioline Rx up 8.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IPCI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IPCI
Did IntelliPharmaCeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs.