IPCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5579|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-414.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Ready for Breakouts The Street 03/07 09:21 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls 03/04 17:34 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces 2013 Year End Results noodls 02/18 07:23 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics Receives $3.1 Million From Par Pharmaceuticals, Inc. noodls 02/03 07:15 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Receives First Payment from Dexmethylphenidate Hydrochloride XR Sales Street Insider 02/03 07:02 ET
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts The Street 01/10 08:21 ET
- Strong Demand For Resistance Technology Bodes Well For IntelliPharmaCeutics 12/17 12:06 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls 12/02 07:09 ET
- Biotech Stocks Partying Like It's 1999 Yahoo 12/02 07:00 ET
- Intellipharmaceutics Announces At-The-Market Offering of Common Shares noodls 11/27 17:14 ET
IPCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntelliPharmaCeutics is up 99.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 166.8%, and Celgene up 42.09%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPCI
Pro Strategies Featuring IPCI
Did IntelliPharmaCeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs.