IPCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4179|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.935M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-155.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/15/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results|
|07/07/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|04/14/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
IPCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntelliPharmaCeutics is up 33.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Recro Pharma up N/A, and Threshold Pharmaceuticals down 35.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IPCI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IPCI
Did IntelliPharmaCeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.intellipharmaceutics.com
- IR Website: http://www.intellipharmaceutics.com/investor_relations.cfm
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
IntelliPharmaCeutics International Inc is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs.
IPCI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IPCI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IPCI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IPCI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IPCI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IPCI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.