IPCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4279|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.622M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-127.4%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-212.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/09 12:53
Street Insider07/09 10:18
Street Insider05/21 06:50
|07/07/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results.|
|04/14/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics International, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.07.|
|10/01/2013||Earnings||IntelliPharmaCeutics Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results. Estimate: -0.10.|
IPCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IntelliPharmaCeutics is up 40.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, ARCA biopharma up 0.71%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IPCI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IPCI
Did IntelliPharmaCeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.intellipharmaceutics.com
- IR Website: http://www.intellipharmaceutics.com/investor_relations.cfm
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
IntelliPharmaCeutics International Inc is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs.
IPCI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IPCI","name")
- Description: =YCI("IPCI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IPCI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IPCI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IPCI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.