IPCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.686|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IPCC Downgraded to Strong Sell Dec 5
- IPCC Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: UnitedHealth Group, Infinity Property & Casualty and LSI Forbes Dec 2
- Infinity Property and Casualty Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Infinity Property and Casualty Reports Improved Earnings per Share in the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 7
- Infinity P&C (IPCC) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Adjusts FY13 EPS Outlook Street Insider Nov 7
- InPlay: Infinity Prpty & Casualty misses by $0.07, misses on revs; lowers FY13 EPS in-line Nov 7
- INFINITY PROPERTY & CASUALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Nov 7
- INFINITY PROPERTY & CASUALTY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Infinity Property And Casualty Corporation Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
IPCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infinity Property is up 22.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, RLI up 52.55%, and Progressive up 26.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPCC
Pro Report PDF for IPCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPCC
Did Infinity Property make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Infinity Property & Casualty Corp. is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides personal automobile insurance with a concentration on nonstandard auto insurance. The company's personal automobile insurance product provides coverage to individuals for liability to others for bodily injury and property damage and for physical damage to an insured's own vehicle from collision and various other perils. It offers three products to individual drivers: the low cost product, which offers the most restrictive coverage; the value added product, which offers broader coverage and higher limits; and the premier product, which offers broadest coverage and is designed for standard and preferred risk drivers. Infinity Property & Casualty's commercial vehicle product provides coverage to businesses for liability to others for bodily injury and property damage and for physical damage to vehicles from collision and various other perils. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.