IPCC Key Stats
- INFINITY PROPERTY & CASUALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pri... May 23
- Infinity Property and Casualty Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders PR Newswire May 21
- Infinity Property and Casualty Corp. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 21
- Key Financial Stocks Flashing on Trading Screens Post Earnings May 12
- Infinity Property and Casualty to Webcast Annual Shareholders' Meeting PR Newswire May 10
- Infinity Property and Casualty Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings C... May 9
- INFINITY PROPERTY & CASUALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pri... May 9
- Infinity Property & Casualty (IPCC) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 9
- Infinity Property and Casualty Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 9
- Infinity Property and Casualty Reports Strong Earnings per Share and Gross Writt... May 9
IPCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation is up 9.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Allstate up 49.21%, and Progressive Corporation up 27.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPCC
Pro Report PDF for IPCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPCC
Did Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Infinity Property & Casualty Corp. is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides personal automobile insurance with a concentration on nonstandard auto insurance. The company's personal automobile insurance product provides coverage to individuals for liability to others for bodily injury and property damage and for physical damage to an insured's own vehicle from collision and various other perils. It offers three products to individual drivers: the low cost product, which offers the most restrictive coverage; the value added product, which offers broader coverage and higher limits; and the premier product, which offers broadest coverage and is designed for standard and preferred risk drivers. Infinity Property & Casualty's commercial vehicle product provides coverage to businesses for liability to others for bodily injury and property damage and for physical damage to vehicles from collision and various other perils. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.