IPAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.255M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- iPass Releases 2013 Wi-Fi Cost Index noodls Dec 4
- iPass Welcomes Chief Marketing Officer June Bower noodls Dec 2
- iPass to Present at the LD MICRO Conference noodls Nov 27
- McGraw Communications and iPass Deliver Enterprise Ready WAN and Wi-Fi Solutions noodls Nov 13
- IPASS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- iPass' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- iPass Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- iPass Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 6
- iPass Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Ipass, Inc. (IPAS) Posts Q3 Loss of 4c/Share Street Insider Nov 6
IPAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iPass is down 16.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Voltari down 53.89%, and Viper Networks, Inc. down 33.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPAS
Pro Strategies Featuring IPAS
Did iPass make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IPass, Inc. provides cloud-based mobility management and network connectivity services to enterprises and telecommunications carriers.