IPAR Key Stats
- Assembling a Portfolio at Points of Market Pessimism: Money Manager Stuart Brown... 11:24 AM
- July Options Now Available For Inter Parfums (IPAR) May 20
- Taking Stock of Inter Parfums Fool May 20
- Neutral on International Flavors & Fragrances May 17
- Neutral on International Flavors & Fragrances - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Some Numbers at Inter Parfums that Make Your Stock Look Good Fool May 14
- Earnings Volatility Drives These Stocks in a New Direction May 11
- Inter Parfums Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Inter Parfums Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 8
- Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY13 EPS Outlook Street Insider May 8
IPAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inter Parfums is up 96.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Nu Skin Enterprises up 53.63%, and Avon Products up 44.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPAR
Pro Report PDF for IPAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPAR
Did Inter Parfums make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Inter Parfums, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide licensee for Burberry, Van Cleef & Arpels, Jimmy Choo, Paul Smith, Montblanc, S.T. Dupont and Boucheron. Inter Parfums, Inc. also owns Lanvin Perfumes and Nickel, a men's skin care company. It also produces personal care products for specialty retailers under exclusive agreements for Gap, Banana Republic, New York & Company, Brooks Brothers, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Nine West and Lane Bryant brands. In addition, Inter Parfums produces and supplies mass market fragrances and fragrance related products. Inter Parfums, Inc.'s products are sold in over 120 countries worldwide. The company was formerly known as Jean Philippe Fragrances, Inc. and changed its name to Inter Parfums, Inc. in July 1999. Inter Parfums, Inc. was founded in May 1985 and is headquartered in New York, New York.