IPAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.637|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||142.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Giving International Flavors and Fragrance the Smell Test Fool Nov 25
- Daily Dividend Report: MTB, IPAR, BONT, SPB, CHFC Nov 19
- INTER PARFUMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events Nov 19
- INTER PARFUMS, INC. DECLARES SPECIAL CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.48 PER SHARE noodls Nov 18
- Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- Inter Parfums Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- INTER PARFUMS, INC. REPORTS 2013 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS Raises 2013 and 2014 Guidance noodls Nov 6
- Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Raises Outlook But Below Views Street Insider Nov 6
- INTER PARFUMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Nov 6
- INTER PARFUMS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
IPAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inter Parfums is up 85.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Avon Products up 28.81%, and Nu Skin Enterprises up 192.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IPAR
Pro Report PDF for IPAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IPAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IPAR
Did Inter Parfums make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Inter Parfums, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide licensee for Burberry, Van Cleef & Arpels, Jimmy Choo, Paul Smith, Montblanc, S.T. Dupont and Boucheron. Inter Parfums, Inc. also owns Lanvin Perfumes and Nickel, a men's skin care company. It also produces personal care products for specialty retailers under exclusive agreements for Gap, Banana Republic, New York & Company, Brooks Brothers, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Nine West and Lane Bryant brands. In addition, Inter Parfums produces and supplies mass market fragrances and fragrance related products. Inter Parfums, Inc.'s products are sold in over 120 countries worldwide. The company was formerly known as Jean Philippe Fragrances, Inc. and changed its name to Inter Parfums, Inc. in July 1999. Inter Parfums, Inc. was founded in May 1985 and is headquartered in New York, New York.