IP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.662|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.194B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Consumer Non-Durables Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street 7:03 AM
- When Good News Goes Good Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Great Things Come in Small Packages Fool Dec 7
- International Paper (IP) Is Today's Storm The Castle Stock The Street Dec 6
- International Paper's CEO Presents at 2013 Citi Basic Materials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- International Paper CFO to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 U.S. Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 3
- International Paper Co. (IP): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, GS, GPI, GPK And IP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- International Paper Chairman and CEO to Speak at Citi Basic Materials Conference noodls Nov 25
- International Paper CEO Unsure of Further China Expansion The Wall Street Journal Nov 22
IP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Paper is up 33.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, Packaging Corp of America up 71.16%, and Rock-Tenn up 49.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IP
Pro Report PDF for IP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IP
Did International Paper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
International Paper Co. is a paper and packaging company which, for management and financial reporting purposes, separates its business into six segments: printing papers, industrial packaging, consumer packaging, distribution, forest products, and specialty businesses and other. U.S. operations include 21 pulp, paper and packaging mills, 146 converting and packaging plants, 19 recycling plants and three bag facilities. International operations include nine pulp, paper and packaging mills, 52 converting and packaging plants, and two recycling plants. The company distributes printing, packaging, graphic arts, maintenance and industrial products principally through over 226 distribution branches in the United States and 38 distribution branches located in Canada, Mexico and Asia. At December 31, 2009, International Paper owned or managed approximately 200,000 acres of forestlands in the United States, approximately 250,000 acres in Brazil and had, through licenses and forest management agreements, harvesting rights on government-owned forestlands in Russia. International Paper Co. ia a public company founded in 1898 and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.