IOC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0325|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- InterOil's Deal With Total: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Fool 10:12 AM
- Is InterOil a Bargain After Its Recent Fall? Fool Dec 9
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/09: (SYY) (COV)/(GIVN) (POST) (BRE)/(ESS) Street Insider Dec 9
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 9
- Australia's Oil Search Still Interested in PRL 15 License (IOC) (TOT) Street Insider Dec 9
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: InterOil Corporation (IOC) The Street Dec 9
- Oil Search in Talks to Join InterOil's Papua New Guinea Gas Project The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
- Why InterOil, Ulta Salon, and Barnes & Noble Plunged Today Fool Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- InterOil Stock Collapses on Deal That Delays LNG Decision Bloomberg Dec 6
IOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterOil Corporation is up 12.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, Ferrellgas Partners up 42.89%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 24.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IOC
Pro Report PDF for IOC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IOC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IOC
Did InterOil Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InterOil Corp. explores and develops oil and gas. The company operates its business into four reportable segment: Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and Corporate. It also involves in the refining and liquefaction of jet fuel, diesel, and gasoline, as well as naphtha and low sulfur waxy residue. In addition, the company engages in the wholesale and retail distribution of diesel, jet fuel, gasoline, kerosene, and fuel oil, as well as branded commercial and industrial lubricants, such as engine and hydraulic oils. It was founded by Phil Mulacek on May 29, 1997 and is headquartered in Woodlands, Texas.