IO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.565|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-238.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-246.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Paragon Geophysical Purchases INOVA's Hawk® Nodal System PR Newswire Dec 5
- ION Geophysical Corporation -- Moody's downgrades ION Geophysical's CFR to B3; outlook negative Moody's Dec 4
- If You're Hunting for Turnarounds The Street Dec 4
- Taking a Gamble on Las Vegas Sands The Street Dec 4
- ION GEOPHYSICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 4
- Tesla Achieves an Unprecedented Milestone with INOVA's Hawk® System PR Newswire Nov 26
- ION Expands Data Processing Network to Service Growing Demand PR Newswire Nov 20
- ION to Present at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 18
- ION GEOPHYSICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 18
- ION GEOPHYSICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Nov 15
IO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ION Geophysical is down 46.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Geospace Technologies up 19.96%, and Measurement Specialties up 74.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IO
Pro Report PDF for IO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IO
Did ION Geophysical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ION Geophysical Corporation is a technology-focused seismic solutions company that provides advanced acquisition equipment, software, planning and seismic processing services, and seismic data libraries to the global oil & gas industry. The company’s technologies and services are used by E&P operators and seismic acquisition contractors to generate high-resolution images of the subsurface during exploration, exploitation and production operations. The company's products and services include Land seismic data acquisition equipment, Marine seismic data acquisition equipment, Navigation, command, Control and data management software products, Planning services for survey design and optimization, Seismic data processing, Reservoir imaging services and Seismic data libraries. The company operates through four reportable business segments: Systems, Software, Solutions and INOVA Geophysical. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ION has offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Russia, China and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1968.