IO Key Stats
- 3 Solid Stocks Under $6 Per Share May 17
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 16
- ION GEOPHYSICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 15
- ION Announces New 2D Multi-client Program Offshore Suriname PR Newswire May 14
- 2 $6 Energy Stocks Insiders Are Buying Seeking Alpha May 14
- Why Geospace Tech Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool May 13
- ION GEOPHYSICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreem... May 13
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 9
- ION Announces Pricing of $175M Private Offering of Senior Secured Second Lien No... May 8
- ION Announces Pricing of $175 Million Private Offering of Senior Secured Second ... May 8
IO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ION Geophysical Corporation is up 7.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, CGG up 16.60%, and Geospace Technologies up 85.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IO
Pro Report PDF for IO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IO
Did ION Geophysical Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ION Geophysical Corporation is a technology-focused seismic solutions company that provides advanced acquisition equipment, software, planning and seismic processing services, and seismic data libraries to the global oil & gas industry. The company’s technologies and services are used by E&P operators and seismic acquisition contractors to generate high-resolution images of the subsurface during exploration, exploitation and production operations. The company's products and services include Land seismic data acquisition equipment, Marine seismic data acquisition equipment, Navigation, command, Control and data management software products, Planning services for survey design and optimization, Seismic data processing, Reservoir imaging services and Seismic data libraries. The company operates through four reportable business segments: Systems, Software, Solutions and INOVA Geophysical. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ION has offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Russia, China and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1968.