INXN Key Stats
- Interxion to Speak at Cloud Expo East 2013 noodls Jun 12
- Interxion to Present at HostingCon on How to Build a Data Center Presence in Eur... Jun 11
- InPlay: InterXion commences cash tender offer and consent solicitation for its 9... Jun 3
- InterXion Holding N.V. Commences Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for ... Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 31
- Interxion Files 2012 Dutch Statutory Annual Report Business Wire May 31
- Interxion to Build Eighth Data Centre in Frankfurt Business Wire May 30
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades InterXion Holding (INXN) to Neutral Street Insider May 22
- Megacap Internet Search Companies Offer Clearer Web and Mobile Search ROI Metric... May 20
- Kohl's, Tesla, Cisco are big movers May 16
INXN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterXion is up 61.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Shutterfly up 99.44%, and Kayak Software up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for INXN
Pro Report PDF for INXN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INXN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INXN
Did InterXion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InterXion Holding NV is a European provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services. Interxion's uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centers offers customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. The company’s core offering is carrier-neutral colocation, which includes provision of space, power and a secure environment in which to house customers’ computing, network, storage and IT infrastructure. Interxion’s carrier-neutral colocation services enable customers to reduce operational and capital expenses while improving application performance and flexibility. Interxion also supplements its core colocation offering with a number of additional services, including systems monitoring, systems management, engineering support services, data back-up and storage. Interxion is headquartered in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands, and delivers its services through 28 data centres in 11 countries located in major metropolitan areas, including London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid, the main data centre markets in Europe. The company was founded on April 6, 1998.