INXN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0409|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.40%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.745M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bill Fenick joins Interxion as Financial Services Strategy and Marketing Director noodls Nov 12
- Interxion Holding NV Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Interxion Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- Interxion Holding (INXN) Misses Q3 EPS, Sales In-Line Street Insider Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Interxion Holding NV Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- Interxion CFO to Present at Upcoming Conferences Business Wire Nov 1
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Independent Survey of 400+ Hosting and Cloud Service Providers Demonstrates European Cloud Potential Business Wire Oct 24
- Independent Survey of 400+ Hosting and Cloud Service Providers Demonstrates European Cloud Potential Business Wire Oct 23
- Interxion Ireland Joins the METRO2C Alliance Marketwired Oct 17
INXN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterXion Holding is down 1.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Equinix down 8.48%, and Demand Media down 37.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INXN
Pro Report PDF for INXN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INXN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INXN
Did InterXion Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InterXion Holding NV is a European provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services. Interxion's uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centers offers customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. The company’s core offering is carrier-neutral colocation, which includes provision of space, power and a secure environment in which to house customers’ computing, network, storage and IT infrastructure. Interxion’s carrier-neutral colocation services enable customers to reduce operational and capital expenses while improving application performance and flexibility. Interxion also supplements its core colocation offering with a number of additional services, including systems monitoring, systems management, engineering support services, data back-up and storage. Interxion is headquartered in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands, and delivers its services through 28 data centres in 11 countries located in major metropolitan areas, including London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid, the main data centre markets in Europe. The company was founded on April 6, 1998.