INWK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3137|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street Dec 4
- InnerWorkings Stock Sees Short Interest Decrease By 20% The Street Nov 27
- Top Insider Trades: USAK OHI INWK SAEX Nov 21
- Insiders Are Buying InnerWorkings Nov 18
- InnerWorkings and Easter Seals Enter Into New Procurement Agreement noodls Nov 14
- ACE Group and InnerWorkings Expand Print Management and Promotional Fulfillment Partnership into Latin America noodls Nov 13
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying Nov 13
- Top Insider Trades: AGCO VVUS INWK ACRX Nov 13
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Nov 13
- INNERWORKINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
INWK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InnerWorkings is down 47.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Hollywood Media up 8.57%, and Insignia Systems up 59.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INWK
Pro Strategies Featuring INWK
Did InnerWorkings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InnerWorkings, Inc. is a provider of managed print and promotional procurement solutions to corporate clients across a range of industries.