INTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-75.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.902M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: KFN, ABR, EVEP, CORR, INTX The Street Dec 5
- Minco Reports New Mineral Intersections from North Pennines Lead-Zinc Exploration Project. noodls Dec 2
- Alexandria Expands West Zone by 100m With Wide Gold-Copper Intersections noodls Nov 25
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NSH, NKA, VNR, SJT, INTX Nov 25
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: INTX, ARDC, EFR, ETW, ZION Nov 19
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDUC, AB, LRE, INTX, PGH Nov 15
- INTERSECTIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- INTERSECTIONS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Intersections Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings, Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Intersections Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
INTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intersections is down 5.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.21%, Capital Product Partners up 51.81%, and Asta Funding down 5.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTX
Pro Strategies Featuring INTX
Did Intersections make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intersections, Inc. provides subscription based consumer protection services that help consumers understand and monitor their credit profiles and other personal information and protect themselves against identity theft or fraud.