INTT Key Stats
- inTEST to Present at the NYSSA 5th Annual Microcap Investment Conference Marketwired May 20
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Rite Aid, Walgreen, CVS Caremark, Wal-Mart St... May 6
- For inTEST & Thermal the Future is Here! May 3
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, F... May 3
- For inTEST & Thermal the Future is Here! - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
- inTEST Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- inTEST Reports 2013 First Quarter Results noodls May 1
- Q1 2013 inTEST Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
- inTEST Corporation Announces Availability of 2013 First Quarter Financial Result... Apr 12
INTT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). inTest Corporation is up 5.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Actions Semiconductor up 92.99%, and Silicon Motion Technology Corporation down 13.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for INTT
Pro Report PDF for INTT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INTT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INTT
Did inTest Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?