INTT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2494|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.586M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements Dec 9
- inTEST Announces Upcoming Investor Events noodls Nov 18
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principal Offic Oct 31
- inTEST Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- inTEST Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 30
- InTEST (INTT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.10 Street Insider Oct 30
- Q3 2013 inTEST Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- inTEST Corporation Announces Availability of 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast Marketwired Oct 16
- INTEST CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Trans Oct 3
INTT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). inTest Corp is up 32.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, Actions Semiconductor Co. up 85.19%, and Vitesse Semiconductor up 37.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTT
Pro Strategies Featuring INTT
Did inTest Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
inTEST Corporation is an independent designer, manufacturer and marketer of mechanical, thermal and electrical products that are mainly used by semiconductor manufacturers in conjunction with automatic test equipment in the testing of integrated circuits.