INTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.751|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
INTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). INTL FCStone is down 9.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.13%, BGC Partners up 42.31%, and Cowen Group up 13.43%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INTL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INTL
Did INTL FCStone make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: http://www.intlfcstone.com
- IR Website: http://ir.intlfcstone.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Securities Brokerage
- NAICS Code: 523120
- NAICS Industry: Securities and Commodity Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
INTL FCStone, Inc. is a financial service company. It provides risk management advisory services to commercial customers. It also utilizes its expertise and capital to provide foreign exchange and treasury services & trading services.
INTL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INTL","name")
- Description: =YCI("INTL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INTL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INTL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INTL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.