INTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.995|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/10 16:26
|12/11/2014 09:00 EST||Misc||INTL FCStone Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|12/11/2014||Earnings||INTL FCStone Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/12/2014||Misc||INTL FCStone Inc. Acquires G.X. Clarke & Co.|
|08/07/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||INTL FCStone Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||INTL FCStone Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
INTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). INTL FCStone is up 9.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Leucadia National down 16.28%, and BGC Partners up 61.56%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INTL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INTL
Did INTL FCStone make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: http://www.intlfcstone.com
- IR Website: http://ir.intlfcstone.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: Dec. 11, 2014
- NAICS: Securities Brokerage
- NAICS Code: 523120
- NAICS Industry: Securities and Commodity Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
INTL FCStone Inc is a financial service company. It provides risk management advisory services to commercial customers. It also utilizes its expertise and capital to provide foreign exchange and treasury services & trading services.
INTL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INTL","name")
- Description: =YCI("INTL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INTL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INTL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INTL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.