INTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4364|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Reminds Intl FCStone, Inc. Investors of Important March 14, 2014 Class Action Deadline -- INTL Marketwired 03/09 22:39 ET
- LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE: The Alexander Firm P.C. Announces Upcoming Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 14, 2014, Concerning Class Actions Against INTL FCStone Inc. Business Wire 03/06 19:32 ET
- INTL FCStone Subsidiary Arranges R$30.6 million Local Securitization for Brazilian Subsidiary of Ecom Agroindustrial noodls 03/06 16:46 ET
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Encourages Investors of INTL FCStone, Inc. With Losses of $50,000 or More to Contact the Firm Business Wire 03/06 10:32 ET
- INTL FCSTONE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events Yahoo 03/04 17:16 ET
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders With Losses on Their Investment in INTL FCStone, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline -- INTL GlobeNewswire 03/02 08:00 ET
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Reminds Investors of the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit against INTL FCStone, Inc. Business Wire 02/18 10:32 ET
- Deadline on March 14, 2014 in Lawsuit for Investors in INTL FCStone Inc (INTL) Shares Announced by Shareholders Foundation GlobeNewswire 02/18 09:35 ET
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Reminds INTL FCStone, Inc. Shareholders of Important Class Action Deadline -- INTL GlobeNewswire 02/16 09:55 ET
- INTL FCStone Inc. Subsidiary #1 Market Maker in More Than 2,000 Securities GlobeNewswire 02/12 09:00 ET
INTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). INTL FCStone is up 5.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Goldman Sachs Group up 12.22%, and Morgan Stanley up 39.42%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTL
Pro Strategies Featuring INTL
Did INTL FCStone make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
INTL FCStone, Inc. is a financial service company. It provides risk management advisory services to commercial customers. It also utilizes its expertise and capital to provide foreign exchange and treasury services & trading services.