INTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.343|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- INTL FCStone Inc. Names Peter Rizzo Deputy CEO, Asia noodls Nov 26
- INTL FCSTONE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 21
- Ethanol Jumps After U.S. Corn Production Outlook Misses Estimate Nov 8
- Coffee Falls to 7-Year Low on Latin American Supply; Sugar Falls Nov 7
- The iPhone 5S's Graphics Are Insane Seeking Alpha Oct 27
- Intel Capital Announces New Investments Fool Oct 22
- Don't Overreact to Intel's Earnings Results Oct 14
- Cisco's New NCS: Big Leap Into The 'Internet Of Things' Market. Sep 26
- INTL FCSTONE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Sep 24
- INTL FCStone Inc. Announces New Three Year Credit Facility GlobeNewswire Sep 24
INTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). INTL FCStone is up 13.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Goldman Sachs Group up 47.52%, and Morgan Stanley up 82.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTL
Pro Strategies Featuring INTL
Did INTL FCStone make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
INTL FCStone, Inc., provides risk management advisory services to commercial customers.