INSY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.402|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/24 13:10
|08/12/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Insys Therapeutics Earnings Conference Call|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Insys Therapeutics Earnings Results|
INSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insys Therapeutics is up 39.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, GW Pharmaceuticals up 121.4%, and Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 307.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INSY
PDF Report for INSY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INSY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INSY
Did Insys Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.insysrx.com
- IR Website: http://www.insysrx.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Insys Therapeutics Inc is a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops and commercializes supportive care products that target the unmet needs of cancer patients, with an initial focus on cancer supportive care.
INSY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INSY","name")
- Description: =YCI("INSY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INSY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INSY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INSY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.