INS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1745|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||133.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.453M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Intelligent Systems Announces Third Quarter And YTD Results noodls Nov 14
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Intelligent Systems Earnings Release (Tentative) - Time Not Supplied Nov 14
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Aug 14
- Intelligent Systems Announces Second Quarter and YTD Results Aug 14
- Q1 2013 Intelligent Systems Earnings Release - Before Market Open Aug 14
- Intelligent Systems Schedules Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call GlobeNewswire Aug 8
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement May 29
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 28
- Intelligent Systems Announces First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 15
INS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intelligent Systems is up 10.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Accelrys down 1.12%, and ACI Worldwide up 49.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INS
Pro Strategies Featuring INS
Did Intelligent Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intelligent Systems Corp., and its subsidiaries are engaged in two industries: Information Technology Products and Services and Industrial Products.