ININ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3885|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.255M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Software (AMSWA) Jumps: Stock Rises 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Ansafone Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite Business Wire Dec 3
- Interactive Intelligence to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 2
- SAP, China Telecom to Offer Cloud Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Concur Technologies Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Worth Watching: Stock Adds 7.3% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Philip S. Sassower, CEO and Chairman of Xplore Technologies Corp. (XPLR) Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- Interactive Intelligence to Present at RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 7
- Interactive Intelligence to Present at RBC Capital Markets’ Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Business Wire Nov 7
ININ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Interactive Intelligence is up 108.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Imperva up 35.73%, and Responsys up 233.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ININ
Pro Report PDF for ININ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ININ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ININ
Did Interactive Intelligence make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Interactive Intelligence, Inc. is a software company providing unified business communications solutions for call centers, enterprise IP telephony, and business process automation. The company distributes its products through partners and direct arrangements with end-user customers. They were founded in 1994 by Dr. Donald Brown after recognizing an opportunity for revolutionizing business communications and are based in Indianapolis, Indiana.