INFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.916|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-66.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insiders Are Buying Synta Pharmaceuticals Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts Nov 15
- Infinity Shares Up, Post Narrower Loss Nov 12
- Infinity Shares Up, Post Narrower Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Infinity Announces New Date and Time for Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference Presentation and Webcast noodls Nov 11
- Why Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Jumped Nov 8
- Trader bets Infinity will hold gains Nov 8
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Infinity Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Company Update noodls Nov 7
- INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 7
INFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infinity Pharmaceuticals is down 41.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Actelion up 63.10%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 121.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INFI
Pro Report PDF for INFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INFI
Did Infinity Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc discovers, develops, and delivers medicines for the treatment of cancer and related conditions.