INFA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6904|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Informatica Cloud unlocks back office ERP data for Cloud consumption noodls Nov 18
- Spafinder Wellness selects Informatica Cloud via salesforce.com’s AppExchange noodls Nov 18
- Spafinder Wellness Selects Informatica Cloud via Salesforce.com's AppExchange GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- INFORMATICA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 14
- Informatica Exhibits at Dreamforce 2013 noodls Nov 13
- Informatica Cloud Winter 2014 Redefines the Cloud Integration Landscape noodls Nov 12
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Jeff Davis, President and CEO of Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- INFORMATICA CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Vision Express Brings Customer Insight Into Sharp Focus With Informatica GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- Eight Years in a Row Informatica Achieves Top Marks for Customer Loyalty for Data Integration noodls Nov 6
INFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Informatica is up 46.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.00%, Salesforce.com up 34.45%, and Attunity up 22.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INFA
Pro Report PDF for INFA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INFA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INFA
Did Informatica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Informatica Corporation is a provider of enterprise data integration and data quality software and services.