INBI Key Stats
INBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infusion Brands is up 57.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Acme United up 21.36%, and Anpath Group down 88.73%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INBI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INBI
Did Infusion Brands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325620
- NAICS Industry: Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Infusion Brands International, Inc., through a subsidiary, creates, designs, distributes, and sells consumer products. The Company distributes its products through direct response infomercials, live shopping networks, ecommerce, direct mail etc.
INBI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INBI","name")
- Description: =YCI("INBI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INBI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INBI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INBI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.