IMPV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6707|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Topeka Capital Starts Imperva (IMPV) at Hold Street Insider Dec 19
- BMO Capital Starts Imperva (IMPV) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 19
- Insider Trading Alert - AN, CONN, KORS, IMPV And AWAY Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 19
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Imperva Discovers Emerging Attack Vector: Cloud Database Services as New Malware Platform noodls Dec 11
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - IMPV, RJF, MNST, AWAY And HSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Imperva to Present at the Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference noodls Dec 2
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (PAA) (WR) (MTL) Upgraded; (GBX) (PM) (QCOM) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 21
- Barclays Starts Imperva (IMPV) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 21
IMPV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Imperva is up 49.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.27%, Procera Networks, Inc. down 19.78%, and ChannelAdvisor up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMPV
Pro Report PDF for IMPV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMPV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMPV
Did Imperva make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Imperva Inc., engages in development & sale of data security solutions that provide visibility and control over high value business data across critical systems within the data center.