IMPV Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- IMPV July Options Begin Trading May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Imperva (IMPV) Protects Against Targeted Attacks on Databases and Websites; Comp... May 13
- IMPERVA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Top Women In Venture Capital May 8
- Imperva to Present at Upcoming Conferences Business Wire May 6
- Imperva Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Imperva Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Down Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Imperva Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 2
IMPV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Imperva is up 33.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.86%, Fortinet down 13.90%, and Check Point Software Technologies down 2.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMPV
Pro Report PDF for IMPV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMPV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMPV
Did Imperva make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Imperva is a data security company headquartered in the United States, which provides solutions for high-value business data protection and prevents sensitive data theft from hackers and malicious insiders by securing data across three main areas: databases, file systems, and web applications.