IMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.302|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.807B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Warren Buffett Places One Heck of Bet on Energy Fool Dec 7
- Is Suncor Energy Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 7
- US Steel names Sutherland as board chairman Nov 27
- Could A Deal With Iran Be A Boon To These Foreign Oil And Gas Stocks? Nov 25
- TD Securities Downgrades Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) to Hold Street Insider Nov 22
- The Impact of the Current Oil Price on Canada’s Energy Patch Nov 12
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD Financials Nov 9
- Agrium's Q3 Suffers From 'Old Iron' Nov 6
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Canadian oil heading south, even without Keystone Nov 4
IMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Imperial Oil is up 2.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Exxon Mobil up 11.01%, and Suncor Energy up 7.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMO
Pro Report PDF for IMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMO
Did Imperial Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Imperial Oil Limited is Canada's largest petroleum company. The company is engaged in the exploration, production and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It is controlled by US based ExxonMobil, which owns 69.6% of its stock. Imperial owns 25% of Syncrude Canada Ltd., the world's largest producer of synthetic crude oil from strip mining of oil sands. Imperial Oil operates service stations in Canada under the trade name Esso as well as other brand names. Its owned-and-operated convenience stores use the On the Run / MarchÃ© Express or Tiger Express brands. As of December 31, 2010, Imperial Oil Limited had 1,204 million oil-equivalent barrels of proved undeveloped reserves; maintained a nation-wide distribution system, including 24 primary terminals, to handle bulk and packaged petroleum products moving from refineries to market by pipeline, tanker, rail, and road transport; and sold petroleum products through 1,850 Esso retail service stations, of which approximately 510 were company owned or leased. The company was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.