IMMU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3629|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-823.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/09 08:32
Street Insider06/02 14:17
|02/11/2014 10:00 EST||Misc||Immunomedics, Inc. Q2 2014 Earning Conference Call|
|02/11/2014||Earnings||Immunomedics, Inc. Q2 2014 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.11.|
|12/04/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Immunomedics, Inc.|
|11/05/2013 10:00 EST||Misc||Immunomedics, Inc. Q1 2014 Earning Conference Call|
|11/05/2013||Earnings||Immunomedics, Inc. Q1 2014 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.10.|
IMMU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immunomedics is down 40.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Isis Pharmaceuticals up 5.72%, and Amgen up 17.46%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IMMU
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IMMU
Did Immunomedics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.immunomedics.com
- IR Website: http://www.immunomedics.com/investors.shtml
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325413
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Immunomedics, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company which is focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases.
IMMU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IMMU","name")
- Description: =YCI("IMMU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IMMU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IMMU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IMMU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.