IMMU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||422.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1026|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.123M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-78.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Immunomedics Inc. Shares Jumped Fool Dec 4
- IMMUNOMEDICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Dec 4
- IMMUNOMEDICS ANNOUNCES ORPHAN DRUG DESIGNATION FOR IMMU-132 FOR SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER THERAPY noodls Dec 4
- IMMUNOMEDICS ANNOUNCES OUTCOME OF 2013 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS noodls Dec 4
- Immunomedics gets incentives for lung cancer drug Dec 4
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Comments on IMMU-132 Orphan Designation Street Insider Dec 4
- Immunomedics announces orphan drug designation for IMMY-132 for SCLC Dec 4
- Immunomedics (IMMU) receives DA orphan drug status for SCLC treatment - Bloomberg Street Insider Dec 3
- Immunomedics (IMMU) receives FDA orphan drug status for SCLC treatment - Bloomberg Street Insider Dec 3
- IMMUNOMEDICS ANNOUNCES IMMU-132 IS ACTIVE IN PATIENTS REFRACTORY TO IRINOTECAN noodls Nov 8
IMMU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immunomedics is up 48.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Roche Holding up 44.60%, and Anika Therapeutics up 263.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMMU
Pro Strategies Featuring IMMU
Did Immunomedics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Immunomedics, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company which is focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases.